Find your fit
|Size (USA)||Waist (in)||Hip (in)|
|Size (USA)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
Shortlette are slip shorts, generously sized to hug but not squeeze your curves. These anti chafing shorts are not compression and do not feel like nylons/hosiery, shape wear, bike shorts, or compression pants. Shortlettes are simply comfortable. They are not made to be tight, feel constricting, shape, pinch, or bind. The longer inseam allows for maximum chafe protection and comfort.
Correct Fit Guidelines:
✔️ Waist should not roll
✔️ Body should glide comfortably against the skin
✔️ Legs should not ride up while walking
Signs of Incorrect Fit:
✖️ Baggy crotch (too big)
✖️ Running at the seams/Wears to fast (too small)
✖️ Slides Down (too small)
✖️ Legs ride up (too small)
CarrieRae's Tips for Perfect Fit:
- Under 5'4": 7" Fusion or 6.5" Classic or 5" Boxer Brief
- Plus Size: Fusion, Classic, or Original Lace (Longer 9" Styles)
- Apple Shaped: Fusion, Classic, or Original Lace
- Pear Shaped: Try them all!
- Hourglass: Lace or High Thigh
*Order the size in-between your waist and hip measurement. For example, is your waist size is a 3X and your hip size is XL, we recommend ordering a 2X.
Your questions, answered:
My Shortlettes fall down, why?
- They are probably a size too big or too small. If fitted properly, the waistband should sit close to the natural waist in the back and slightly lower in the front. The waist should not roll. The Shortlette anti chcafing short should comfortably hug the body (without being tight). Shortlette should also not be baggy.
- If the Shortlettes are not baggy but slide down, they are probably a size too small. They need to sit higher towards the natural waist in the back to stay put during normal activity.
Are Shortlettes shapewear? Are they compression shorts?
- No. As CarrieRae likes to say, we are an anti-shapewear company. Our Shortlettes have ample stretch to grow but not squeeze. They are made to feel good and let your clothes hang nicely on your body.
How are Shortlettes different from other slip shorts or bike shorts?
- Undersummers Shortlette Slip Shorts are very different. Shortlettes have a seamless inner thigh and stay put leg. Shortlettes are a single layer long legged panty, meaning there’s no need for additional undergarments. Shortlettes are lightweight, breathable, and moisture wicking for unbeatable comfort in hot weather.
How long do Undersummers products last?
- With proper care (machine wash cold, line dry, no bleach) they should last a very long time.
Can I let my Shortlettes Show?
- CarrieRae wouldn't have made them so pretty if they weren't made to be seen! Go ahead, let them show and peak out from under your skirt. They are sexy after all!
Want to ask a question? Click here to contact us